Sunday, February 20, 2011

"the one about the animals in the floor" written Nov 25th 2009

I had a dream that I was going to plant a tomato plant in my hard wood floor. I took a spoon and dug into the wood. I cut a little round hole near the front door. when I looked inside I was horrified to find that there was a whole other level in between the floor and the basement floor. When I looked down I saw three very large cats roaming around and what looked like a manger full of eggs, they were in some sort of liquid and they were small and there were many of them. I also saw a pile of baby mice, and a white spotted mink crawling by.
I felt so panicked about all this animals that were living down there. I immediately started thinking we had to move and how would we ever do that??? and now I had this hole and they saw me and wanted to come up so was trying to cover the hole ...

And then someone was hanging blue cupboards on the wall and some of them had my artwork on them and we were trying to decide where to put them and I kept trying to keep people from stepping in the hole in the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment