Sunday, February 20, 2011

monkeys in a blizzard

all three are on my bed playing
(why does it always have to be OUR bed??)
I hear Violet crying " my hello kitty! my hello kitty!"
I walk in, ask which one is taunting her with her hello kitty?
(no one confesses)

"ok guys! I mean it! where is the hello kitty!?"
Ivan stands smirking with this pants pulled up suspiciously too high

"Ivan?..is hello kitty..IN your pants?"
*giggling* he shakes his leg and hello kitty falls down onto his foot.

forgoodnesssakes
~~~~~~~~

the boys come in from playing in the snow and are watching the snow falling out the window talking
Violet overhears them and suddenly declares " Mom! there's a WIZARD outside!! (she means Lizard) I'm GARED OB WIZARDS!"

quick explanation of what a BLIZZARD is calmed that furrowed brow right down.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan- " OH! I fink I just swallowed my burp!"

1 comment: