Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Ivan (6) answers questions about mom" written 9-12-10

What is something mom always says to you? : stop
What makes mom happy? : when I asked Ivan this, Violet ran up to me jumping up and down saying " OH! OH! ME! ME! ME!" . correct answer :)
What makes mom sad?: saying " hate"
What does your mom do that makes you laugh?:tickle
What did your mom like to do when she was a child? : played with Herbert (my bear)
How old is your mom? : I don't want to guess. thats too hard
How tall is your mom? : *growl* I don't know that either!
What is her favorite thing to do? : look on your computer
What does your mom do when you're not around? : play with Vi
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? : just helping
What is your mom really good at? : painting
What is your mom not very good at? : throwing
What does your mom do for her job? : painting
What is your mom's favorite food? : spaghetti (no)
What makes you proud of your mom? : when I do good at school
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?: I don't even want to talk about that- just go to the next one
What do you and your mom do together? : go for walks
How are you and your mom the same? : I color and you write- that's the same
How are you and your mom different? : I'm little and you're big
How do you know your mom loves you? : because I do good things and sometimes I do bad
What does your mom like most about your dad?: he takes care of your babies
where is your mom's favorite place to go? : Malachi wants me to be quiet now, so thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment