Thursday, September 1, 2011

1-1-11 ~ a letter to my fantastic little brother

to my most awesome little brother

i'm not even sure when you grew up. i know i missed most of it. but suddenly here you are, and it seems like you did it all without any help from anyone
my favorite thing about you is your optimism . how committed you are to believing in something that you want to see happen.
to anyone that thinks you'll give up or change your mind...they just don't know you that well. I know that once you set your mind on something you will find a way to make it happen. I believe in you, and I know that if you really want to do this, make it work in LA and find work in the film industry you will.
I just hope you can stay strong , even when other people don't support you, or try to pressure you to take the easy way out.
If any of us seem to be pulling for you to stay here , or come back sooner than you'd like, remind yourself htat it isn't because we don't beive in you, i'ts only that we are selfish and want you around.
i hope it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway- that if you do ever decide you don't like where you are, for any reason at all, it will not be a failure on your part, but rather another direction you're choosing to go. Be careful that you don't make decisions based on what other people will think, but base them on what is best for you and brittany and your dreams of what you want in this life

I'm really proud of who you are. I think you are amazing. Determined, optimistic dreamer . you've never lost the ability to be excited and I love that about you.
keep doing the best you can.
i love you to the moon and back

No comments:

Post a Comment