Friday, April 6, 2018

Quit freezing my lettuce motherfucker


One of my kids brought up some article about personalities based on the month you were born.. and she says "it said people born in May are cheerful .."
I hold my breath
but my son pipes up "whatever ! Just because mom is really positive and happy has nothing to do with her birthday - it's a COINCIDENCE"
Exhale.
It's impossible to truly know what you're kids think of you- right? I put in MASSIVE amounts of energy to portray positivity to my kids. I really do. But i never know if that comes through , if they feel it or not. I have no idea how they SEE  me ever. But I try. I try so hard. And I try so hard to never be angry AT them . I take deep breaths, I watch my tone, I try to reassure them if I'm cranky I'm just tired -  it's never ever THEM ..

But it has to go somewhere right?
This might explain why I just told the produce drawer in the fridge to go fuck itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment